I started this blog for my family, but I didn’t expect to meet so many amazing people. I try to be as transparent on this blog because Gary and I use this blog as a virtual scrapbook to some degree.
I also saw this on Kalyns About Me page! I absolutely LOVE her page! It’s so amazing! So I’m just going, to be honest, and admit that I am trying to imitate it. Imitate is the best form of flattery, right!! Please don’t be made, Kalyn!
If you haven’t met this girl, DO IT after you read this post.
Here are 10 things about me that you might not know if you just saw my blog title. (Life of A Sports Wife)
1. I love getting my hair done. I love going to the salon and getting my hair colored. I still haven’t gone to DryBar yet, but I am dying to go.
2. I’m really girly sometimes. I am more than a girl who just knows and likes sports. I love shopping! Purses are actually MY FAVORITE ever. I have so many bags and purses that it’s sometimes ridiculous.
3. I was born in Iowa but grew up in Arkansas. I went back to Iowa to attend Iowa State. I consider both my hometown if that’s possible.
4. I just turned 30! You can read about how uncomfortable I feel about that in my 40 before 40.
5. I’m alright with waiting to have kids. I think we need to be responsible for having kids. I want to be able to raise my kids myself and not depend on others. No one is going to pressure Gary and me into having kids.
6. We move around a lot for our jobs. I can pack up our house in less than a day, and able to judge 50lbs by lifting it up. It’s a gift and a curse. That’s how I got my name “Life of a Sports Wife” because my husband works in the front office of sports teams.
8. I have a brother and 3 sisters in laws. I really don’t about my family because I’m not sure they would want to be on here.
9. I LOVE music! I was actually a music major my first semester of college. I have a random taste in music. I can pretty much listen to anything. Gary likes to make fun of my music selection. Currently, my favorite songs are:
10. I’m religious. I love reading books about how to be a better person whether that be professionally or spiritually. I think you can never too much to better yourself.